“Great water pressure for cloth diaper cleaning”
—Jen P., Purrfectzone customer
Pre-rinsing cloth diapers helps to prevent odors and stains and makes your diapers last much longer. It also saves time by making washing them much easier.
Here are the steps to pre-rinse cloth diapers.
1. Turn on the sprayer T-valve
2. Take out the insert.
3. Plop off the solids.
4. Hold diaper by the tummy panel
5. Spray the diaper until there is nothing left over
6. Flush and turn off the T-valve
7. Toss the diaper into the laundry pail until wash day
8. Give yourself a pat:) You are done!